After spending 2+ hours jet washing off Wales finest mud, currently the post event to do list is :-
- The exhaust (where it crosses the under the car) took a real pounding, this will either need the sizable dents removing or the whole mid-section replacing.
- One of the OSR suspension mounts needs some additional welding
- Replace the NS driveshaft and change gearbox oil
- Replace the NS brake cooling ducting
- Mount the plumbed-in extinguisher more securely
- Paint the dash mounts black (currently red, which when driving can look out of the corner of your eye like the oil pressure warning light is on, not helpful!)
- Fit electric window kit
- Wishbones… replace both wishbones (which now will be ‘lifed’ ) these will be seam welded and painted silver, also the wishbones for the spares kit will be seam welded.
- Get front shock re-built
So plenty to be doing…..