Over the last few weeks, I have been in the garage on and off doing a number of jobs.
- Trimmed the rear bumper, to tidy it up and reduce weight
- Removed a number of brackets from the rear part of the shell, for more weight saving.
- Seam welding in the rear of the car
- The rear shocks have been back to Spax for a re-build and are now fitted back.
- The rear strut brace, has had a new adjuster machined for it which improves its strength. Also the mounts for this have been properly welded to the shell, instead of being fitted with tek bolts.
- Cleaned the door squares, removing all old residual glue.
- Added new towing eye stickers
- Fitted new LED number plate bolts, again saving weight, and removed the rear Nissan badge.
- Improved ECU mounting
- Improved engine breathing pipework and changed breather filter.
- Prepped new driveshafts, with competition spec CV grease.